At AVL, we appreciate and value the relationship we have with you. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you entrust to us.
Our collection of your personal information:
This website collects personal Information about you when you fill in a form on the website and send it to us. The kind of personal information that may be collected and held is:
- Your name, date of birth, address, postcode, telephone, and email address.
- Details of your vehicle including purchase details (if you purchased your vehicle from us) and the service history of that vehicle (when the vehicle has been serviced by us).
- If you purchased finance or insurance products through us, we may also hold relevant personal income, asset, insurance and credit history information.
- Your credit card or bank account details if you provide them to us.
Our purpose of collecting your personal information:
We collect this information from you by asking you directly including face to face, email or other electronic communications. We may use a contractor to ask this information from you on our behalf. Your information is stored on our computers and in our paper archives. The main purpose that AVL holds this information is:
- To consider any offer made by you to purchase products and services from us, to consider any trade-in offer that you have made and to perform any agreement for the provision of products and services to you.
- To carry out any repair work requested by you, and to provide any related products and services to you.
Access to your personal information:
- If you would like to access the personal information AVL holds about you, seek the correction of such information or obtain further information about the way AVL uses to manage the personal information they hold, then you may contact us at 123 Buckhurst Street, South Melbourne or phone 03 9690 2038.
- If you would like to update your personal information with AVL, please contact us via 03 9690 2038. We will correct it for you.
Personal information you provide to us in the course of requesting a product or service through this website may be gathered and stored in our database. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. AVL will not sell or give your information to a third party for purposes outside its business. Besides that, your personal information will not be sent to overseas recipients.
Vehicle information shown on the website is provided by AVL. The information is displayed in good faith however AVL makes no representations or warranties, under any circumstances, as to the accuracy of this information. Furthermore, under no circumstances will AVL be liable for any claims of any nature caused by reliance on this information. It is the responsibility of the User to verify any information with AVL and bear all risk for any inaccuracies.
For further information contact the dealer principal at: